September 2012 Zambian Inflation Rate
Director of census and statistics, John Kalumbi who announced Zambia's inflation for the month of September said the rise in the inflation rate was due to a rise in prices of food and some non–food products.
Between August 2012 and September 2012,
the annual inflation rate increased for food and non–alcoholic beverages,
alcoholic beverages and tobacco, clothing and footwear, health, transport communication, recreation and culture. – said Mr. Kalumbi
Woman Shopping In Lusaka
Composition of Food And Non–food Inflation Rates
The composition of the total 6.6 percent of Zambian inflation for September 2012 was as follows:
- Non–food inflation accounted for 2.7 percentage points
- Food products accounted for 3.9 percentage points.
Movements In the Inflation Rates
- Food inflation &ndash: From 7.3 percent to 7.5 percent
- 25 kg bag of breakfast mealie-meal – K 43,119 to K 48,528
- Annual non–food inflation from 5.5 percent to 5.6 percent
- 25kg bag of roller mealie meal – From K 32, 121 to K34, 177
- 20 litre tin of maize grain – From K17, 878 to K18, 115
Other Related Pages To The September 2012 Zambia Inflation
Zambian Inflation Figures For 2012
Zambian Inflation Figures For 2011
Zambian Inflation Figures For 2010
Zambia Inflation Figures For 2009
Zambian Inflation Figures For 2008
An international home based business with SFI (Strong Future International), the number 1 in the top 10 affiliate programs in the world!
Chaminuka Lodge offers luxurious accommodation, spectacular views over Lake Chitoka where you can behold the most glorious sunsets of Africa.
Thorntree River Lodge offers excellent game viewing opportunities and adventure activities. The lodge is located inside the Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Park.
September 2012 Zambian Inflation To Zambian Inflation
September 2012 Zambian Inflation To Zambia Advisor Home