The Zambia Advisor brings you the latest news, articles and holiday destinations.
If you like this e-zine, please do a friend and me a big favor and “pay it forward.”
If a friend did forward this to you and if you like what you read, please subscribe by visiting…
The zambia Advisor
Business Opportunity In Zambia
Issue #5, December 12th 2010
There is a business opportunity in Western Zambia.
And the opportunity being offered is the Lodge. This is a corporate investment opportunity.
Here are the details:
- The lodge is upgrading to a luxurious Private Corporate Lodge.
- It is 90 km North of Sesheke/Katima Mulilo on the Eastern bank on the Zambezi in Western Zambia. It sleeps 12 guests with private decks and views of the Zambezi River.
- The grass airstrip which is under development will allow you to fly directly in to the lodge.
- You can relax in the pool, socialize at the pub, support your favorite sports team to the cry of the African Fish Eagle and enjoy the luxurious outdoor bathrooms and showers.
- Being the only lodge on the Eastern bank of the Upper Zambezi, you are proudly offered the only lodge which gets the sunset over the Upper Zambezi River; either from your private deck, the pub deck or from calm and luxurious booze cruise on the river itself.
Fishing, Birding and Rafting
- The 4 fishing boats and experienced guides will make your fishing experience one to remember.
- The Zambezi is a birders Paradise. There are over 450 species of resident and migratory birds.
- Rafting down the Zambezi is a great way to spend the day for the more adventurous. The series of rapids, hippos and crocodiles make this experience hard to beat for the more robust individual.
- Your membership entitles you to 4 separate weeks at the lodge every year.
- The entire lodge is exclusively yours over this time.
- This is a sound investment as your asset can be traded for a profit at any time.
- Memberships range from 10 years to indefinite/permanent life span.
- You initial capital goes directly into necessary lodge upgrades and refurbishments.
Buy in now at way below market value. And reap the the rewards over the next short while. The ‘first come first served’ basis also enables you to pick your preferred weeks if you are in the front of the queue.
Contact me and I will give you all the details!
A Special Request for You
Do you know of any great websites that would be good partners for Zambia-advisor.com? I could really use the support of other websites linking to Zambia Advisor, so just reply to this newsletter if you have any suggestions or contacts of sites you know which will link to Zambia Advisor and be complementary for us and you, as a Zambian traveler.
You can also give us a shout out on Facebook, Twitter or any other way...every little bit helps Zambia Advisor grow and be able to continue to provide you with the best information.
Thank you very much for taking an extra moment to consider this request!
Comments? Ideas? Feedback? I’d love to hear from you. Just reply to this zine and tell me what you think!