The University of Africa: Offering Distance Education with A Difference
The University of Africa is a private open distance-Learning tertiary Institution. It was established in Zambia in 2008. The university offers a lot of study programmes at degree and also at certificate and diploma levels.
The university has two intakes per calendar year and this enables students to apply and register throughout the year. Students are also given the option of choosing between two examination sessions each year.
In order to assist students in the payment of their fees and to study at their own pace, the University of Africa allows students to pay in installments when funds are available.
Schools and Programmes Offered
The following are the programmes offered and the schools under which they are offered:
School Of Law And Humanities
- Bachelor of Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Social Work Practice and Development
- Master of Criminal Justice
School of Engineering and Bio-Science
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Safety and Health Environment
- Bachelor of Science in Sustainable Health and Environment Studies
School of Teacher Education
- Bachelor of Education in Science and Mathematics
- Bachelor of Education in Economic Sciences
- Bachelor of Education in English
School of Commerce and Development
- Bachelor of Commerce in Economics
- Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing
- Bachelor of Commerce in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Commerce in Tourism
- Bachelor of Commerce in Logistics and Transport
- Bachelor of Commerce in Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Public Administration
- Bachelor of Banking Practice and Management
- Bachelor of Health Service Administration
- Masters of Commerce in Development and Innovation
- Masters of Public Administration
- Masters of Business Administration
The University has joined forces with the Central African Correspondence College (CACC), the oldest private distance-learning institution in Zambia (established in 1965).
Advantages of Studying At UoA
- Wider and open career and job opportunities
- Flexible and affordable payment arrangements
- Lower study costs
- Open distance learning
- Continuous registration all year round
For Admissions And Other Information
Plot 169, Luanshya Road
P.O. Box 35440
Tel: 260 211 230812/0977471656/0965432111/0977296593
Web: Click Here For More Website Info!
Looking for Zambia hotels, lodges and guesthouses? This is the right place for you!
Latitude 15 Degrees, set amidst the beautiful tree-lined avenues on the south-east of Lusaka in Kabulonga, Lusaka, offers luxury accommodation.
Green Tree Lodge is indeed a green oasis located on the edge of Livingstone. It is conveniently located to all the nearby attractions in the tourist capital!
University of Africa