September 2012 Zambian Inflation Rate
Director of census and statistics, John Kalumbi who announced Zambia's inflation for the month of September said the rise in the inflation rate was due to a rise in prices of food and some non–food products.
Between August 2012 and September 2012,
the annual inflation rate increased for food and non–alcoholic beverages,
alcoholic beverages and tobacco, clothing and footwear, health, transport communication, recreation and culture. – said Mr. Kalumbi
Woman Shopping In Lusaka
Composition of Food And Non–food Inflation Rates
The composition of the total 6.6 percent of Zambian inflation for September 2012 was as follows:
- Non–food inflation accounted for 2.7 percentage points
- Food products accounted for 3.9 percentage points.
Movements In the Inflation Rates
- Food inflation &ndash: From 7.3 percent to 7.5 percent
- 25 kg bag of breakfast mealie-meal – K 43,119 to K 48,528
- Annual non–food inflation from 5.5 percent to 5.6 percent
- 25kg bag of roller mealie meal – From K 32, 121 to K34, 177
- 20 litre tin of maize grain – From K17, 878 to K18, 115
Other Related Pages To The September 2012 Zambia Inflation
Zambian Inflation Figures For 2012
Zambian Inflation Figures For 2011
Zambian Inflation Figures For 2010
Zambia Inflation Figures For 2009
Zambian Inflation Figures For 2008
You want to get away from the hustle and bustle of town life? Try Mubende Country Lodge, near Luanshya town. Situated at exactly 11 kilometres from Luanshya town, the lodge is truly a beauty.
The Levy Business Park, named after third president of the Republic of Zambia Levy Mwanawasa is dubbed as the "latest jewel".
The Golden Pillow Lodge, found in Southern Province has three branches in Mazabuka, Monze and Choma.
September 2012 Zambian Inflation To Zambian Inflation
September 2012 Zambian Inflation To Zambia Advisor Home