Maramba River Lodge Is Your Perfect Lodge On The Maramba River Front!
Maramba River Lodge is your ideal outing on the banks of the Maramba River in the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park. If you are planning an outing to Livingstone city, the adventure Capital of Africa, look no further than the Maramba Lodge for your accommodation needs.
The lodge is situated a few minutes' drive from Livingstone City. The Lodge has a river side restaurant where dining by the river side is truly an enjoyable and memorable experience.
The Lodge has ensuite chalets, luxury tents and safari tents to meet all your accommodation needs.
Out And About
When you are at the Lodge, you are assured of seeing one of the natural wonders of the world, the Victoria Falls which is just four kilometres away! A visit to the Lodge is incomplete without seeing the Victoria Falls and the Victoria Falls Knife-bridge.
Game lovers need not worry since the lodge is right in the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park and the park has a lot of animal species such as:
- Vervet Monkeys
- Impala And Many Species Of Birds
And of course you will be able to see one of the big five, the Elephants, they are occasionally seen wandering about!
The list of what you will be able to see and do is endless; the Lodge offers the following…
- Bungee jumping from the Victoria Falls Railway Bridge into the Zambezi gorge.
- Experience the Zambezi water rafting, the wildest one-day-water run in the world.
- Victoria Falls tours to get up close to the Falls and feel the spray of the smoke that thunders.
- Go for the Helicopter flights over the Victoria Falls.
- Go for the Kayaking through the challenging waters of the mighty Zambezi.
- Have a booze cruise on the Zambezi River.
- Daytime and sunset cruises up the Zambezi through the National Park.
- Behold the early steam engines in the Railway Museum.
- Experience the African bush by going for game drives and walking safaris in Livingstone’s Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Park.
- Abseiling, high wiring, rap jumping or Gorge swinging in the incredible chasm of the ancient Falls.
- Birding tours in and around Livingstone.
- Fishing trips upstream of the Falls.
- Go for a tour of the David Livingstone Museum, known as the largest collection of Livingstone memorabilia in the world.
- Have a meeting with Chief Mukuni in his Village and discover the traditions of the people in the area.
- Visit the Curio Market and Maramba Market displaying Zambian economic activity.
- And so many others!
Maramba River Lodge Reservation
Reservation: Make Your Reservation Here
Other Contact details are as follows:
Website: Maramba Lodge
Maramba River Lodge
Tel: +260 213324189
Mobile: 260 976587511
Fax: +260 213323130
Great Articles You Might Have Missed!
Check Availability of Accommodation And Rates Below
Chaminuka Lodge offers luxurious accommodation, spectacular views over Lake Chitoka where you can behold the most glorious sunsets of Africa.
Solwezi of Zambia is one the fastest growing towns in Zambia.
Check for Ndola hotels and lodges in the capital of the copperbelt.
Malamba River Lodge