Reed Mat Lodge Is Home Of The African Pot For All Your Local Dishes
Lodge is in Munali in the quiet garden suburb of Lusaka.
It is 15 km from town center and 15 km from the Airport.
The lodge is centrally located. You have got easy access to the Victoria Falls, Holiday Resorts, Game parks, other tourist attractions and easy access to other partner lodges.
Discover all these places and experience the Real Africa.
And again it is centrally located internationally. You easily travel to the SADC region nations. There are direct links by bus or air to South Africa, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Botswana, Namibia, Malawi and other world destinations.
Clients come from all over the world! People from USA, Australia, Nigeria, Germany, UK, Brazil, Italy and many more, are guests at the Reed lodge. They all come to enjoy the African Pot.
In fact, the place is ideal for business travelers, students or pupils, Christian groups or individuals, tourists and adventurers.
In line with its name, the lodge, promotes a community based hospitality as characterized by our African culture and traditions.
What the lodge offers
- It is free from hustles and bustles.
- You will swim in the especially designed Africa map shaped cool swimming pool.
- There are special rates for Zambians and SADC member citizens.
- Special family facilities are available.
- Car hire facilities are arranged with business associates.
- The Unique village consists of 5 ensuite double/family thatched Chalets, 5 ensuite outside standard rooms, 4 rooms inside main house and many more!
Plot 9718, Munali
Cell: 097 7854768/097 918 0339
Email: email@example.com or
Reed Mat Lodge To Zambian Accommodation
Reed Mat Lodge To Zambia Advisor Home
This list of banks in Zambia includes international banks as well as local banks.
The University Of Lusaka (UNILUS) is a private university, registered with the Ministry of Education and duly recognized by all relevant authorities in the education and training sector.
Currently FNB Zambia has 10 branches in Zambia. These are spread across not only in Lusaka, but on the copperbelt and in the rural areas.