Lwengu School Education and Appreciation
The motto of Lwengu School is Education and Appreciation.
The school which is found in Monze, offers:
- Proven excellent academic and social education
- Strong mathematics and science education
- Deep-seated Christian and moral values
- Well guided reading culture to promote in-depth appreciation of art and science
- Well established hostel facilities, care and resident nurse
- Highly secure and serene learning environment
- Extensive sporting facilities
- Experienced and highly qualified teaching staff
- Low teacher-pupil ratio for enhancing learning
- Emphasis on research and excellence in study skills
- Computer lab with internet provision, ICDL Accreditation
Lwengu is the abode of holistic education.
For appointment and interviews
The Head teacher
July 2010 Lwengu School To Schools In Zambia
Lwengu To Zambia Advisor Home
Chirundu town is found at about 95 kilometers from Kafue town or 139 kilometers from Lusaka City. Chirundu town is at the border with Zambia and Zimbabwe.
As of 24 February 2017 Chipata became a city, making a total of five cities in Zambia, namely Lusaka, Kitwe, Ndola and Livingstone!
Commentary on the Zambian inflation rate. Check the current and updated figures here!